The BrightLook, October 2019
In This Issue
• The 99 Faces Project Comes to the NEK
• Working Bridges Offers Info on Local Resources
• New Website Goes Live!
• Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• Employee Recognition Dinner & Dr. Elliot Award
• Auxiliary Grants Depts’ Wish List
• The Story of the Operators
• Med Student Completes Rotation at Corner Medical
• Sharing Your Good Fortune
• NVRH Re-Designated Baby-Friendly
• Paul Sweeney Memorial Coat Drive STILL Accepting Coats
• Human Resources Corner & Orientation
• Open Enrollment
• Positive Comments
Looking to submit?
The BrightLook is a monthly publication for employees, volunteers, providers, corporators, and board members at Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital. Submit articles and/or photos to Katie Moritz (email@example.com) by Nov. 15 for the Nov. issue.